Milestones, Memories, and Momentum
Ten years ago, our new state-of-the-art C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital began welcoming patients and families from around the world. These cutting-edge facilities built on the generations of advanced care Michigan Medicine has provided women and children. Our Milestones, Memories, and Momentum event commemorates the 10th anniversary of our new hospitals, as well as the innovation, achievements, and community support that have delivered greater hope and healing to women and children everywhere. Please join us as we celebrate the past, present, and promising future.
Saturday, December 11, 2021
Jack Roth Stadium Club
Ann Arbor, MI
For more event information, please contact email@example.com.
The safety of our guests and the public is our top priority. We will continue to monitor the development of the COVID-19 pandemic and will make adjustments to the size, scope, and delivery of this event in compliance with public health and safety guidelines if necessary. We will notify registered sponsors and guests in the event of any changes.
Our Milestones, Memories, and Momentum celebration will help to drive continued excellence in research and patient care. Proceeds from the event will benefit:
The Charles Woodson Clinical Research Fund
- Supports areas of pediatric research that are consistently underfunded
- Drives studies that can lead to new treatments, technology, and cures
- Helps researchers obtain additional funding and resources from other organizations
- Has awarded grants in more than 25 pediatric subspecialties
Women’s Health Innovation Fund
- Seeks to enhance health of women locally and globally
- Funds promising research to improve care, treatments, and outcomes for women and families
- Grows understanding of health issues facing women around the world
- Supports studies that can reduce barriers and increase access to care
Milestones Hospital Experience Fund
- Helps make the hospital feel more welcoming for patients and families
- Supports art and music therapy, hospital school program, patient technology, and many other activities that make hospital visits easier on families
- Enhances the pre- and post-operative experiences, and makes treatments less intimidating