Effective April 19, 2022
- Attendees are asked to complete COVID-19 health screening on the day of the event via the University of Michigan ResponsiBLUE website or app.
- We encourage you to complete your screening on your cell phone and display the green check for staff as you enter the event. Alternatively, you may print a copy of the completed health screening and bring it with you.
- At the Big Hearts for Seniors event, screening also can be completed at the door.
- Masks are optional at events held in non-clinical buildings. Please note that clinical buildings and other areas across the U-M campus continue to require mask use.
- Masking is still suggested for those with compromised immune status, those who are not vaccinated or up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations, and anyone with a perceived situational risk.
- The programs benefiting from the Big Hearts for Seniors event are requiring masks due to the higher level of risk for many expected attendees who may have a weaker immune system.
These policies may be updated or revised based on COVID-19 transmission rates and number of cases. For information on local testing sites, please visit the Washtenaw County or State of Michigan websites.
We thank you for your cooperation in our efforts to maintain the health and welfare of faculty, staff, students, and guests across U-M and Michigan Medicine.